Seneca Studio rustic industrial wood slab wall lamp sconce featuring forged steel with rust patina finish, integrated dimmer switch and antique style bulbs. A solid slab of sustainably harvested spalted wood adds a natural contrast to the rich patina finish of the hand forged steel lamp. Exposed bulbs project light outward in three directions to fill a room with a warm glow of light. The integrated dimmer switch allows the lamp to provide both bright and ambient levels of light at the turn of a knob.
• features TIG welded steel with natural rust patina and two coats metal lacquer
• 8 ft. of American made braided cotton lamp cord exits the lamp & connects to a polarized plug
• heavy duty drywall anchors with black patina finish mounting bolts are included
• 3 traditional Edison style antique bulbs are included
• electrical components are UL listed/approved