Seneca Studio rustic industrial barn chandelier with original triangular design utilizing a CAD engineered & TIG welded steel structure with repurposed barn wood oak boards from the 1800s. The angled geometry provides a unique, symmetrical layout for nine incandescent Edison style antique bulbs that cast a captivating warm glow on both ceiling and floor. Centuries old wood marks, layers of deep metal patina, and natural rope fibers combine to add a rustic warmth to any room. And at nearly 4 ft. across, this grand chandelier and its eye catching geometric industrial design will stand out in any room or space.
• features TIG welded and hand forged steel plus traditional square head bolts with a natural brown patina and metal clear coat
• oak boards are 1″ thick and planed several times to reveal wood grain while retaining centuries old saw mill marks and then treated with several coats of Danish oil
• natural rope and porcelain lamp sockets are used
• 9 traditional Edison style antique bulbs are included
• electrical components are UL listed/approved and a polarized plug is utilized for increased safety