Original Seneca Studio handcrafted modern industrial desk lamp blends cool metal elements with the golden warm glow and feel of rare and exotic merbau wood. With a solid metal base, the merbau wood arm and opposing dimmable bulbs extend upward and outward in a cantilever fashion to cast a warm glow on the surface below. The golden fleck finish on the bulbs compliments the natural gold fleck grain of the merbau wood. This unique modern industrial design can be the centerpiece of any desk, reading table, hostess stand, or even piano.
• features two incandescent bulbs on an integrated dimmer switch built into the front face of the steel base
• triangular prism, TIG welded steel base has brushed polished sides and a patina finish on the front and back face protected with several clear coats
• bottom surface of the steel base is lacquer sealed wood with vinyl bumpers attached
• solid merbau wood arm with integrated silver lamp cord is hand sanded to a 1200 grit finish and treated with six coats of Danish oil
• both bulbs are included plus one spare
• all electrical components are UL listed/approved, the cord is strain relieved, and a polarized plug is utilized for increased safety