Original Seneca Studio black patina steel and mahogany lightbox chandelier featuring a recessed solid steel plate housing four cage filament bulbs. The unique lightbox design illuminates the warm, reddish brown grain of the solid mahogany wood panels and black patina accents of the recessed steel plate. Solid steel corner pieces with square head blacksmith screws provide support and a contrasting visual element that reinforces the overall box shape. From each corner, black straps rise to a central mounting point made of solid steel with matching black patina finish. This modern chandelier design will add a distinctive look to any room and provide warm, focused light.
• the unique mounting bracket is designed to mount to standard ceiling boxes and provides multiple orientation options during installation
• all black patina steel surfaces are sealed with a clear coat metal lacquer
• the solid mahogany wood panels are sealed with six coats of Danish oil
• features four cage filament antique style incandescent bulbs
• all bulbs are included plus one spare
• all electrical components are UL listed/approved
• to accommodate standard ceiling boxes and ceiling fan boxes, both 8-32 and 10-32 mounting screws are provided